Article N° 13 of 2016/679 EU Regulation
we wish to inform you that, in accordance with Article N° 13 of 2016/679 EU Regulation which brings dispositions for the protection of people and other subjects in relation to personal data treatment, personal data which you supplied will be object of treatment in respect of the above mentioned regulation and on the basis of priciples of lawfulness, correctness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights, with particular reference to integrity , confidentiality, personal identity and personal data protection rights.
Purposes of the treatment to which data is destined.
Personal data supplied by you will be used for the following purposes:
- to execute requested services, to allow efficient management of relations with customers in order to answer requests of information, assistance, suggestions and/or specific needs you have informed us.
Method of treatment
Treatment will be carried out in automated and/or manual form, with ways and tools , respecting safety measures as for article N° 32 of 2016/679 GDPR, by specifically designated subjets, in accordance to what it is stated in Art. N° 29 of 2016/679 GDPR. Safety measures will be employed to guarantee the confidentiality of the subject in question to whom the data is referred, and to avoide the illicit access from third parties or unauthorized personnel.
We inform you that, in accordance to licit principles, purposes limitations and data minimization, as per Article N° 5 of 2016/679 GDPR, the storage period of your personal data is establidhed in a time not exceeding the achievement of purposes for which they were gathered and treated and in accordance to times prescribed by the law.
Nature of provision
Data provision is discretionary, however the possible refusal to supply it will determine the impossibility for F.A.T.A. S.r.l. to proceed with the complete supply of offered services.
Communication and scale of diffusion.
Gathered data will not be diffused; personal data, relating to the above mentioned purposes, may be communicated to the following recipient categories:
- external consultants of the firm, appointed to carry out elaboration operations and/or to provide legal advice for tax withholding agents;
- public subjects to whom data must be communicated by law (social security and Welfare offices, financial departments, etc.);
- parent companies, subsidiaries and associates to whom F.A.T.A. S.r.l. entrust some activities.
Data transfer to third countries
The Treatment title holder does not transfer personal data to third countries; however they reserve the possibility to use cloud services and, in that case, services suppliers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees , as per Article N° 46 of 2016/679 GDPR.
Title holder, Responsible for treatment and DPO
Treatment title holder is F.A.T.A. S.r.l. in person of the Legal Representative.
Data Treatment Responsible in Gianluca Bedocchi. The updated list of people responsible is stored in the firm headquarters. DPO has not been nominated.
To assert one’s rights and/or to ask for further information you can address the Treatment title holder F.A.T.A. S.r.l. with legal and treatment head office in Via Moziollo n. 1 – 42020, Rosano di Vetto (R.E.) – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the person concerned
At any time, you can exercise, in accordance with articles 15-22 of GDPR 2016/679, the right:
- to ask for the confirmation of existance or nonexistance of one’s own personal data;
- to obtain indication about treatment purposes, personal data categories, recipients or recipients’ categories to whom personal data have been or will be communicated and, whenever possible, storage times;
- to obtain data correction or cancellation;
- to obtain treatment limitation;
- to obtain data portability, that is to receive it fom a treatmnent title holder, in a structured format, of common use and readible with an automatic device, and transmit them to another treatment title holder without impediment;
- to oppose treatment at any time and in case of treatmnet for direct marketing purposes, as well;
- to oppose an automated decisional process related to natural persons, profiling included.
The content of this report may be subjected to variations for changes and/or integrations of the related law. Therefore, the title holder invites here and now the recipient of this report to view said report on the company website, too (www. fatachiusure.it) where it will be possible to find the latest version of the text.